Sunday, February 11, 2007

Warming Up the Workplace

As we have an large amount of Aquariuses at work, I have been busy.
The first is a fellow knitter so I knew she would appreciate something intricate and thought I would try my hand at lacework.








Pattern: Persnickety Knitter's Zig Zag Scarf
Yarn: Cascade Sierra, almost 2 skeins
Still can't figure out how to hyperlink from my Mac.
This pattern is beautiful and was very easy to follow.





Sorry for the sideways pictures, they were straight when I imported them, I swear!

This one is for the co-worker in the Kayne photo shoot below. It's a simple rib made with Bernat Soft Boucle but I really like how it turned out.

My husband and I went to Dallas this weekend for an early Valentine's trip away and I got to sneak in a trip to the Woolie Ewe in Plano. I didn't find any yarn I can't live without but I did get the Fiber Trends Leaf Lace Shawl pattern I've been eyeing for a while. And the Knit Picks Gloss yarn I just got will be great for it. It's merino/silk so it should give it a nice drape. I just have to get a few more hanks of it.

5 Comments:

Blogger Deneen said...

Very nice FO's-gorgeous.

12:41 AM  
Blogger exCalifornian said...

Wow, these are beautiful!

I hope you can come to Sit and Stitch again sometime, it would be nice to see you.

Jealous of your weekend trip to Dallas and Woolie Ewe!

8:38 AM  
Blogger Prayerful Knitter - Shelly said...

Tandi, those are gorgeous!

I sure hope you can make it to Thursday Sit N Stitch or a Sunday CareWool Hastings knitting soon. We sure do miss you.

I met Greta at Happy Cat on Saturday and signed her up on our list, too! : )

6:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very beautiful! What lucky co-workers!

7:03 PM  
Blogger LadyLinoleum said...

Very pretty!

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home